There are 2 situations where you have the right to appeal:
- if your initial application is not successful
- if you become an SLE and, when reviewed, are judged to no longer meet the criteria
To make an appeal you should:
- read the SLE appeals procedure (PDF, 219KB, 3 pages)
- request an appeals form from the relevant teaching school
- submit the form to the teaching school within 10 working days of receiving the outcome you are appealing (if the outcome is received at the end of term, this period will transfer to the following term)
We encourage you to try to reach an informal resolution with the teaching school before making a formal appeal.